• Academic Instructor (November 2014 – Present) “Ateneo de Zamboanga University”
I am a accounting teacher of the said university. I am primarily handling Advanced Accounting, Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance subjects.
Assistant Auditor (January 2016 – Present) “Alejandro L. Cabading Accounting Office”
I work as a part-time auditor of the said local accounting firm in our city. We audit more than 100 local business clients – from sole proprietorships to family-owned corporations.
• Business Analytics Trainer (January 2016 – Present) “Commission on Higher Education (CHED)”
I am part of an instructional team that periodically conducts business analytics seminars within our region. At the moment, we have successfully completed six (6) batches for the 5-module course. Mainly, we cover the following topics: Concepts of Business Analytics, Data Warehousing, Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Prescriptive Analytics.
• Financial Analyst and Consultant (May 2017 – Present) “Zamtees Garments Advertising “
I am key to an ongoing business restructuring for the mentioned employer. As part of the restructuring team, I worked with an internationally recognized business consultant and market specialist, Gabor Becsei (https://gaborbecsei.com/).
• Chief Financial officer (October 2018 – Present) “ZC TOP APPAREL MANUFACTURING INC. “
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
• Summa Cum Laude of Ateneo de Zamboanga University – Class of 2014
• Class Valedictorian of Zion Evangelical School – Class of 2005
• 5th place in the Pre-board Mock Examinations conducted by the CPA Review School of the Philippines (CPAR) last July 2014
• 17th place in the October 2014 CPA National Board Examination
• Academic Scholar of Ateneo De Zamboanga University after placing 1st in the university’s College Entrance Test
• Selected as one of the top 30 university students nationwide to participate in the 2013 Business Orientation Program headed by the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM)